The Legacy Difference
- Unapologetically believing in the brilliance of all children by placing them at the center of our model and every decision we make
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusiveness guide and inform our thinking on every aspect of our school
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy ensures we honor our children and community for who they are
- Aspiring to be a community catalyst through social justice and service
- Recognizing that literacy is a revolutionary idea for many of our children and that we will settle for nothing less
- Employing quality teachers who drive exceptional results
- Building our school culture on love, joy, support, and excellence
- Using data to guide and inform the most impactful instructional decisions we make
- Using innovation as a means to reimagine the student learning experience
- Developing and expecting a growth mindset in our community
We believe “I am not my brother’s/sister’s keeper. I am my brother/sister.”
We approach new situations with excitement, effort, and energy and do them well.
We are the right people for the right time.
Courage is not the absence of fear, but the ability to persevere in the face of fear.
We believe that loving learning, asking questions, and thinking critically make ourselves and the world better.